Why choose a Club Shop?
Organising teamwear for your club can be a long and complicated process, especially when dealing with bulk orders and choosing several different quantities of products, sizes and customisation types. There can be the added pressure of collecting payments from individuals, potentially leaving you or the club out of pocket. A Macron Store Gloucester Club Shop simplifies the process of kit ordering, allowing individual team members to order all of their club kit in one place and have it delivered straight to their door.
We give you the opportunity to bundles together a group of products, allowing them to be individually customised with printed initials, names and squad numbers where necessary. Our website is mobile, tablet and computer optimised, allowing your team members to order kit at home or on the move, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- A Club Shop removes the administration process from ordering kit. Individuals can simply come onto the site and order their kit to be delivered directly to their door
- Macron have a massive range of products, meaning you can get all of your kit and accessories in one place. All you need to do is select your desired products, tell us what logos you need and we'll do the rest.
- Club Shops help to create a club identity. Controlling the products that are available for your members will ensure everybody buys the correct products, creating a uniform look across your club.
- We have a dedicated sales team to assist you with the set up of your shop. If any of the items you have chosen are out of stock or end of line, we'll let you know. We'll help you choose a line of products that both look great, will last and we'll be on hand to help with any updates that you may want to add to your shop.
How to set up a Club Shop
We have a 5-step process for setting up club shops:
- Let us know you are interested in setting up a Club Shop so we can help you through the process. You can call the Store on +44 1978 355794, email us on email@example.com, leave us a message on the online chat or pop into the Store if you are local.
2. Product Selection
- Tell us what products you want. This could range from Match Kit, Training Wear, Tracksuit/Travel Wear & Accessories, Leisurewear, equipment and merchandise - the products aren't set in stone and can be changed at any time if you change your mind. Our sales team can advise you on particular products and popular ranges/combinations to get you started if you aren't sure, and you can always add/remove products as you go.
- Let us know what products need specific badges/logos, and if any products will need optional customisation such as squad numbers or initials. We can provide you with a Visual Mock-Up if necessary.
- Club Shops have a £75 initial set-up fee. This will be refundable if your shop spends over £1000 within the first year.
- All club shops are reviewed yearly, this way we can advise if any products need changing.
- Club Shops are FREE to organisations within our club partnership scheme.
4. Set Up & Sign Off
- Once all products have been agreed and payment has been received, we'll set up your shop! Please note the process of setting up shops and making shop edits may take slightly longer during the peak season, around July, August and September.
- When we've set the shop up we'll send you a link, please check the products and customisations thoroughly as we can then make any edits if needed. If you are happy with the shop you can sign it off with a member of the sales team.
- The shop will be live and ready for orders to be placed. All garments are customised in house and made to order, so the lead time is around 2-3 weeks.
- Our marketing team will produce some promotional material to launch your shop on our social media accounts, so be sure to give us a follow!
Once your Store is live we can make amendments at any time! Please get in touch with the sales team if you need to make any edits, or would like to add/remove products and we can make the necessary changes. Our sales team will also monitor your Store, and let you know if any products become end of line or out of stock. If an item is out of stock we'll let the customer know that their product is on back order and keep them updated with changes to their expected delivery date.
Register your interest
Please get in touch with the Store if you are interested in setting up Club Shop. You can call the Store on +44 1978 355794, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org, leave us a message on the online chat or pop into the Store if you are local.